Samurai

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
Harney1971
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Samurai

Post by Harney1971 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi

I am looking to buy a Samurai, not off road or project, reliable and looked after. Can anyone point me in the right direction? They seem a little thin on the ground via normal channels, ebay etc. Thanks Jason.

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Samurai

Post by ScottieJ » Wed May 03, 2017 6:51 pm

All I can say is good luck! A nice standard example is very hard to find nowadays, there's nearly always rust hiding behind the sill covers and arch mounts so make sure you look behind them if you can.
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Thu May 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Welcome to SCUK. As Scottie says, good luck, original good condition SJs are rare. Few exist but people seem to think they are worth a lot more than they actually are.
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

SZ5
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by SZ5 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Jordi wrote:Welcome to SCUK. As Scottie says, good luck, original good condition SJs are rare. Few exist but people seem to think they are worth a lot more than they actually are.
Very true, and I lived in Yorkshire and now Scotland where pockets are deep and arms are short. But, what it's worth is more about what someone is prepared to pay. So up here prices are often influenced by 'oil money'. Just saying :hmm:
Just washed, not a leak from the engine!