POTM - March Voting

A place for the monthly themed photo comp. A winner will be voted fro at the end of each month and at the end of the year we'll get a calendar printed for the following year using the winning photo from each month.

March Voting - Go Go Go!

Poll ended at Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Miss_2k_uk
No votes
Eugene
5%
Dan_2k_uk
5%
Ferris
37%
Tramp
47%
Jay18
No votes
Jordi
5%

Total votes: 19

Christoff
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

Re: POTM - March Voting

Post by Christoff » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:15 am

I forgot to enter too sorry lads :(

Jay18
SCUK is my life
SCUK is my life

Post by Jay18 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:42 am

April fools idea doesn't worry me, phone cameras only, I only use my iphone for all my pics lol that's probably why I haven't won yet lol that and the fact I can't really go anywhere in my zuk yet :P
2003 Grand Vitara 2.0 16v
16x7 Black 8 spokes
Nexen road tyres
32mm spacers
Kenwood Double Din Head Unit
Hidden CB radio
Cruise Control
GV Build Thread

SJ Build Thread
Facebook

YouTube
SuzukiPicsUK on Instagram

Tramp
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Post by Tramp » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Not long now people, make sure you've got your vote in before the poll closes, I've voted for my favourite - someone I've not voted for before!

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Tramp wrote:Not long now people, make sure you've got your vote in before the poll closes, I've voted for my favourite - someone I've not voted for before!

thanks Luke, that must be at least one vote for me.
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Tramp wrote:Not long now people, make sure you've got your vote in before the poll closes, I've voted for my favourite - someone I've not voted for before!

1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

Tramp

Post by Tramp » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Jordi wrote:

I couldn't possibly comment, we will see on Saturday! - let's hope you didn't get too many votes though, I wouldn't want the calender to be spoilt - joke :hahaha: :lol: :hahaha:

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Tramp wrote:
Jordi wrote:

I couldn't possibly comment, we will see on Saturday! - let's hope you didn't get too many votes though, I wouldn't want the calender to be spoilt - joke :hahaha: :lol: :hahaha:
That could have offended me. Thankfully i'm more Bill Bailey than David Bailey.

Tramp

Post by Tramp » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Jordi wrote:
Tramp wrote:
That could have offended me. Thankfully i'm more Bill Bailey than David Bailey.
I'm only messing, when I reread it, it does seem to come accross quite harsh which wasn't my intention! I meant it more :poke: rather than :| It's a good job your laid back eh? I'm glad you did compete though it would be good if everyone could submit a photo, if anything its just a good excuse to look at everyone else's suzukis - so you'll be doing a picture of the kja next month?

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 pm

I've no idea yet bud. My intention is to enter every month now. Regardless of how drunk, lazy or crap the photo.

I really need to get a shift on with actual Zuk stuff too. Engine, PAS, rocklobster, body work. KJA is just sat there waiting for me to fit springs and tax it.

Spoke to Richard the other day and my first lot of bits are just about done. Need a week off now and a small hiab to do the engine swap.

Been pricing paints and desperately looking for 15x10s. Found a cheap set with slight damage, again spoke to Richard and he reckons it could be £100 a rim to repair. Only one damaged rim so i'll see how cheap i can get them for. I'm waiting for photos of them tomorrow. I like the idea of cutting the centres out of my wellers and having new rims put on but its the time and chew on of cutting the old ones up.

When i get the pics i'll forward them to him and see what he thinks. If the damage isn't too bad i may get them and use them as a 2nd off road set.

Bit off topic there but hey ho.

Tramp

Post by Tramp » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Jordi wrote:I've no idea yet bud. My intention is to enter every month now. Regardless of how drunk, lazy or crap the photo.

Yeah i think its the right thing to do, this month is the first month I've taken a current picture of my SJ, all the others were old photos. To be honest I wasn't happy with the photo at all, id had some eccentric ideas for photos but the submission date loomed & I realised I wasn't going to get it done on time, so I just pulled it out the garage and shot a photo or two. I thought it, would be better for me to submit a poor current one than a better old one. I'm going to try and take one every month now regardless.
I really need to get a shift on with actual Zuk stuff too. Engine, PAS, rocklobster, body work. KJA is just sat there waiting for me to fit springs and tax it.

Spoke to Richard the other day and my first lot of bits are just about done. Need a week off now and a small hiab to do the engine swap.

Been pricing paints and desperately looking for 15x10s. Found a cheap set with slight damage, again spoke to Richard and he reckons it could be £100 a rim to repair. Only one damaged rim so i'll see how cheap i can get them for. I'm waiting for photos of them tomorrow. I like the idea of cutting the centres out of my wellers and having new rims put on but its the time and chew on of cutting the old ones up.

When i get the pics i'll forward them to him and see what he thinks. If the damage isn't too bad i may get them and use them as a 2nd off road set.

Bit off topic there but hey ho.
It's goodvthat your still getting on with it, mine just feels like its in pause, I've been intending to buy a kingpin/wheel bearing kit for a while now, so i could do a complete front axle wheel end overhaul, but the price keeps putting me off, I know its not hugely expensive it just ends up seeming a lot when you compare it to something you need like a tank of diesel for the car, I just end up thinking 'it can wait till next month' and it has - for the past 3 years! Well done for keeping your enthusiasm and for getting on with it!